 Space / 34932
Re: Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:33:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   Of course it was deliberate! It’s an obvious allusion to Ovid’s Metamorphoses. Specifically, line 11 in the linked text.

Why? What did you think he meant?

Dave!

FUT lugnet.off-topic.literary-snobbery

Once again Dave Schuler proves himself to be a God Among Men.

Someone’s been reading my press releases!

   And I didn’t even know lugnet had a .off-topic.literary-snobbery forum. Wicked Cool!

It doesn’t see too many posts lately, but it’s an enjoyable forum in its way.

Anyway, that’s a cool ship. I especially like the detail in pics u-25009 through u-25012. Do these shots show the life-support system, or is it engine-related?

Nice interior details, too--cramped like any self-respecting u-boat ought to be.

And I’m just delighted that you injected elements of classical mythology into your MOC work. 8^)

Dave!