 Space / 34929
Re: Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:18:02 GMT

   Is it just me, or do others also know the not so child friendly meaning of the term “golden shower”?

I have no idea what you’re talking about. It’s a reference from a Frank Zappa song and God knows that Frank Zappa would never sing about something dirty. Why, I think just last year, Frank Zappa was inducted into the Americans For Christian Families Association’s Hall of Christianly Love.

So really.. what did you think of the shuttle? -snicker-

-Lenny the Crackhead