 Space / 26726
Re: Minifig Scales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:45:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler wrote:

I don’t really like the “it’s only a movie” excuse because it lets the writers off the hook too easily. A better phrasing might be “because it advances the plot more effectively,” but even that excuse invites all kinds of inconsistencies.

Dave!

I’ll try that one next time my kids ask “why” a talking animal in an animated does something that makes no sense (for us humans, at least). Like, “How come Dory can’t remember stuff?” (from our trip to “Finding Nemo”) :-)
James