 Space / 26724
Re: Minifig Scales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:42:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Wilson wrote:

-snip-

   Oh, yeah, and in that Star Trek TNJ episode where a couple of crew members got “out of phase” with their universe, how could they still stand on the decks of the ship, when they could pass through other objects?

Oh, yeah, as I’m always telling my kids, “IT’S A MOVIE (or TV)!!!!!”

James Wilson
Dallas, TX

LOL, I thought the same thing when I saw that episode. There they are walking through walls but yet they are standing perfectly fine on the floors. It amuses me.

-Dan