 Space / 25282
Re: .spacers, UNITE! (was: Re: Castle UNITE!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:16:53 GMT

"Andy Lynch" <andy@NOSPAMandyandjackie.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, Gil Shaw wrote:
In lugnet.space, Andy Lynch wrote:

~< Now Tim, ¬Don't make us come over there... ¬I've got a really big
   halberd¬ with your name on it. :-)
~| <<LDrawPart(6123:8)>>

~< Only kidding of course... ¬May the best minifig win.

-Andy Lynch

Hmm.  Tuff to use that salad fork when you're obliterated from orbit.

:)

Jokes!  Let the ballot decide!

In fun,

-Gil

<<http://home.cogeco.ca/~bijoe/Images/sig1.jpg>>

Hehehehe... True.
But if I use that "salad fork" to "fork split" your great great great • great
granddaddy, then there isn't much that you're going to do from orbit, is
there?

Nah.  Since you so conviniently gave us your plans, we'd just have to get
our time machine and zap you in person. :p
Then we'd probably dissapear since your great great great great
grandchildren would have some impact on the future. Oh, well.

But me being a nice guy, I wouldn't do that.  Peace. :-)

(translation) I don't know who your great great great great grandaddy is...
(/translation) :D

Gil, nice website you have there, btw.  Clean design.  Lots of nice • details on
your constructions too.  Oh wait, you space guys call those "greeblies". • :-)
In any case, nice work.

Build and Imagine.
-Andy Lynch

Space!