 Space / 25283
Re: Some old and new MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:30:45 GMT

Again, helping Aaron out. Admiral Giddens <><

John, As the default head of Mars colonization by .space, it is my honor and duty to salute your excellent marsbase. Although your chosen scale is small, your attention to architectural and natural details are superb. I was thrilled when I saw that you had even hollowed out a hillside. True to all current theories on colonization of our red sister planet.

I especially enjoy your terrain sculpting, as it has become sort of a personal specialty of mine.

Keep up the good work, and over time you will gain the quantity to build this in minifig scale. Now we just need to get you a large quantity of orange... :)

Aaron Sneary CEO Secondary Systems and owner of incomprehensible amounts of orange brick