 Space / 25313
Re: Some old and new MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:45:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   Hello, all. I’ve finally got to posting some new MOCs. Although my new website is still in progress, so I’m starting a new stuff page.

http://creations.jhkruer.com/stuff/

PLMKWYT! And don’t be afraid to criticize.

what is the gray center piece in this pic? it looks cool sandwiched between those white pieces.

meanwhile, the white ship is ok, but the mars base is truly amazing

when i put my Micropolis up on Et In Arcadia Lego, I’ll crosslink over to your marsbase. It makes me want to build more Micropolis stuff.

-paul

   Paul Hartzog
Et In Arcadia Lego

(custom sig image courtesy of CGidd)