 Space / 25257
Re: Some old and new MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:18:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   Hello, all. I’ve finally got to posting some new MOCs. Although my new website is still in progress, so I’m starting a new stuff page.

http://creations.jhkruer.com/stuff/

Hi John,

My favorite is the PCS ship. It looks very natural, I like everything about it. The only thing would suggest would be adding more white and beef up the warp engines.

Hmm, I sort of liked the color. Anyway, I don’t have any more white right now, so I’m kinda stuck. :) I’ve been thinking about overhauling the engines... it seems to be everyone’s biggest gripe, and I guess they could be better.

The Mars base is cool too, it makes me want to build some mircoscale!

The timmy ship is nice, but I feel it needs some wings of some sort.

Wings??? I wasn’t quite expecting that.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

-JHK