 Space / 25227
Re: Some old and new MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 23:33:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   Hello, all. I’ve finally got to posting some new MOCs. Although my new website is still in progress, so I’m starting a new stuff page.

http://creations.jhkruer.com/stuff/

Just click on the directory for each MOC.

The biggest one, the white ship, I’m not totally happy with. Maybe its up for a redesign? Plus, it began raining, so I had to use artificial light. Thus the ugly gray tinge to everything in that MOC. Sorry.

PLMKWYT! And don’t be afraid to criticize.

I’m gonna be leaving for a music camp this Friday, so try to answer ASAP. Otherwise, I won’t be able to reply to your feedback. I don’t know if I can access email correctly there. I won’t get back for a month, so I’m going to miss you guys. :(

Thanks!

-JHK

Dude, GREAT job. Excellent work on the PCSy type Explorer. NICE. Little PCS, Little Trek.. Came out very well! Great interriors. That engine pylon looks a little flimsy, but no biggie at all.

The Marzbase is rockin too. and The Timmy... cool but I’m gonna hafta dock a point for the fig. ;-)

Kudos to Kruer who’s buildin like a pro!

Admiral Giddens <><