 Space / 25267
Re: Some old and new MOCs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 15:43:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   Hello, all. I’ve finally got to posting some new MOCs. Although my new website is still in progress, so I’m starting a new stuff page.

http://creations.jhkruer.com/stuff/

Thanks!

Don’t know if I’ll catch you or not John, but a nice way to check out for a little bit! Excellent stuff.

The explorer is a real feat. You’ve totally sleeked out the line of it with the long slope, tile, SNOT combos.

I really like the aft of the ship....a nice, clean taper and the grey looks great here.

If I were to offer any suggestions, it would perhaps be for the interior. I always envision interiors for midsize ships as cramped, compartmentalized affairs. I’m wondering if you broke up the straight run of your interior with distinctive bulkheads or doors...almost like a submarine feeling. I find that lets ships have areas with a very specific look and function. Again, all IMO.

Timmy’s ride rocks...excellent idea of keeping it all on an angle - and the photography is beautiful.

Micro never really jumps out at me too much, but I think that you’ve done an inventive job on this...particularily the storage tanks.

A truly pro demonstration John. Just think what you’ll come up with after a whole month of noodling about new designs!

Cheers, -Gil