 Space / 24399
Re: What the.......!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 03:36:42 GMT

CONTINUED!

Snipped from the last episode:

(*BEEEP BEEP BEEP*)

C.A: What is it?

C/O H: Oh man, it looks like your ex-wife is ticked off also. Right now we’re running like heck from Aladoids and Fleebs! Get over here ASAP!

-Out-

(*the six of us round a bend and seal a door to the hallway we were chased in*)

C/O H: Drat. Now what are we gonna do? First Fleebs then Aladoids! Are they having a “take over the world” coalition?

A.G: I donno.

Survivor 4: Why don’t we use the prototype ships we are building?

Survivor 1: Of course not! They are only prototypes! It could be dangerous!

Survivors 2,3,4, A.G, and C/O H: LET’S DO IT!

Survivor 1: Well, okay....

(*We rush our way to the hangar area and come to a door*)

A.G: Now what?

C/O H: Just a moment.

(*C/O H pulls out a thermal detonator*)

Survivors 1,2,3,4 and A.G: *Gasp!*

C/O H (*nods*): mmmmhhmmm.

(*C/O H drops the activated detonator at the foot of the door and runs*)

(*The door explodes and flames engulf 15 feet of the passageway, sending us flying*)

A.G: Whew. Anybody hurt?

Everyone: No.

C/O H: Good. Now let’s--

Cap’n Ahnee’s ticked off ex-wife: Come out and show yourselves you cowards! buhahahahwhahwhwhwhahah!

Everyone: Crap.

C/O H: C’mon! Let’s get outta here!

TO BE CONTINUED!

Cheers (*almost out!*)