 Space / 24380
Re: What the.......!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 20:27:35 GMT

Continued!

Snipped from the last episode:
   C/O H: Base, this is CAT-3, we found Adrimal Giddens and four survivors. Requesting help......

Lazy Message Operator (*in a monotonus tone*): We have received your distress call and we are sending evac ships to get you (*ffsssfsfsfffsfsssss) (*comes back online*) four hou.....FFFSSSSSHSHHHHHTTTTTT (*transmission ends with heavy static*)

C/O H: (*mutters*) This is not my day.

A.G: What are we gonna do now?

C/O H: I dunno. Run away from the Fleebnorks like you’re being chased by an angry dewback?

A.G: We should probably gather more survivors as we wait for the evac ships.

C/O H: I don’t know if they are going to evac us or not but it’s a good idea. Take a plasma rifle everyone.

(*the survivors and Adrimal Giddens take a plasma rifle*)

(*We clear the rooms, room by room until we get to the main facility*)

Survivor 1: Good Terra-ABS!

C/O H: THERE’S FLEEBNORKS EVERYWHERE! GET’EM!

TO BE CONTINUED

Cheers (*blasts Fleeb*)

C/O Hennen