 Space / 24368
Re: PCS gets the bots.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 15:36:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:

   We here at PCS Labs have this fleeb problem under *fffsst*..ontrol. What? *ffffsshhht* you mean they’re out? GAH! MY SPLANG!!! *FFFFFFSSSSSSSHHHHTTT!* ...... **transmission lost***

.....<><

........*fussssufsufsufffffssfsssss*

(*shoves receiver into face*)

ADRIMAL GIDDENS!!! What the devil is going on out there?!?! (*drops receiver*) I may sound pretty stupid or something talking like this at the moment but please (*turns to the others*) just do something until we get the bloody transmission back online! If not, get over to PCS labs NOW! (*does a quick, sloppy salute and knocks over the Grand Adrimal’s donuts*) Dismissed! And DON’T FORGET THOSE PLASMA FLAMETHROWERS!

Cheers (*gritts teeth*)

C/O Hennen