 Space / 24342
24341  |  24343
Subject:
PCS gets the bots.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 03:59:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

PCS scientists are beginning to test full time field bots in establishing space bases. Here is a preliminary photo of the bots from the site of moonbase alpha.

The bot on the left is HIBoy Hyperstatic Intergrated Bot

The bot on the right is LOWBoy Logic Operations Worker Bot

More pics will come as these models are tested on the lunar surface.

Admiral Giddens <><