 Space / 24552
Re: PCS gets the bots.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:31:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Deering wrote:

Thanks Chris, I just love buildin’ bots. Yeah, i should be building AND posting about them....Sooooo here we have 2 new bots...

The AXIS of NOT GOOD’s team of Robotic Engineers have put together some bots, what these bots are used for is classified for now.

Now for the bots.

Tim,

I think this post was quickly lost in the disarray of the past few days. Anyway...I wanted to add that these bots are fantastic! The use of the chrome “ligaments” add some spice to a cool looking design and the angled ones function well for the arms. Neat idea. Furthermore, I like the retroness of these guys.
As Gil said, anymore from your labs?

-ªþ§

GardenSLUG