 Space / 24366
Re: PCS gets the bots.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 12:33:28 GMT

Grand Admiral,

We thank you for the purchace of a HIBoy PCSbot. The problem seems to have not been in the packing, but somehow the Spamcake fuel cell in your product was infested with fleeb. We appologize for the error and do hope you shop with us again. We are sending you another HIBoy to you at no charge, along with a case of turtle wax, and a lifetimes supply of Rice a Roni (the San Francisco Treat).

We here at PCS Labs have this fleeb problem under *fffsst*..ontrol. What? *ffffsshhht* you mean they’re out? GAH! MY SPLANG!!! *FFFFFFSSSSSSSHHHHTTT!* ...... **transmission lost***

.....<><