 Space / 24348
Re: PCS gets the bots.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 19:40:25 GMT

Grand Admiral pointed out that your shipping system left much to be desired. After receiving my own bot from you, I’m afraid I must agree with the Grand Admiral

I ordered the HIBoy Hyperstatic Intergrated Bot but received the LOWBoy Logic Operations Worker Bot. Also I would prefer my assembly instructions in English, not Klingon.