 Space / 24394
Re: What the.......!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 02:23:01 GMT

CONTINUED!

Snipped from the last episode:
   (*We clear the rooms, room by room until we get to the main facility*)

Survivor 1: Good Terra-ABS!

C/O H: THERE’S FLEEBNORKS EVERYWHERE! GET’EM!

(*After a wild, half-hour fight with the Fleebnorks, we sat down in some broken chairs*)

C/O H: Jeez! Fleebs can fight big time!

A.G: Yeah, thats how they are. Not afraid to fight when provoked.

C/O H: I just heard on the radio that the man “Insanity” has been promoted to General. And he’s coming for us. But man, there must be thousands of Fleebnork Fighters out there.

Survivor 3: I got an idea! Call the Dipwads!

C/O H: Good idea.

(*C/O H pulls out the radio and calls*)

C/O H: Hello.....Dipwads....this is C/O Hennen. We are being chased by thousands of Fleebnorks in the PCS Laboratory. Have four survivors and Adrimal Giddens...(*static*)..get here ASAP!

********

Meanwhile, in Aussieland.....

(*The Dipwads are in a 5-Star hotel at 0734 hours*)

(*BEEP BEEP BEEEP BEEEEEP!*)

Cap’n Ahnee (*waking up*): (*yawn*) Woah, what’s that?

(*C.A reaches over and picks it up*)

C.A: Hello?

C/O H: Hello.....Dipwads....this is C/O Hennen. We are being chased by thousands of Fleebnorks in the PCS Laboratory. Have four survivors and Adrimal Giddens...(*static*)..get here ASAP! (*heavy static and the transmission is cut*)

C.A: Okay...yeah...all right, bub bye.

(*C.A puts the receiver down*)

C.A: Okay guys, get movin’!

TO BE CONTINUED