 Space / 24428
Re: PCS gets the bots.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 13:34:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:
   Hollee runnaway threads, Batman.

On the original topic, these suckers look good enough to eat. The LOWboy is totally retro....I’m all over it.

Do you happen to remember the ‘autopilot’ from the the Bugs Bunny where Yosemite Sam hijacks an airplane, mistaking BB for the pilot? Deploying the autopilot causes a bot that looks so much like this guy to donn a parachute and bail out.

Cheers, -G

haha, yes, the robots from bugs bunny cartoons were on my mind when building these. Basically their heads were a little blinking light. *beeep beep beeep beep*

Thanks for diggin and finding the original thread!

Admiral Giddens <