 Space / 24553
Re: SS-E Paladin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:39:13 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Philip Painter wrote:
   Hello again, guys and gals. Here’s my latest: The Paladin Super-Striker Elite.

Anyhow, I’d appreciate any comments/criticisms you may have. Thanks.

ok there’s so much to say about this...

it loooks so syd mead, and a lot like some stuff i’ve mucked about with but never finished (Eon, etc)

smooth whites and that black line up the side

the double plated wings

the li’l blue trans greeblies on the side

the center rear engine and the li’l blue engines underneath (what pieces are those?)

and then we have a really awesome cockpit that actually looks cool being black in contrast to the white exterior

this is fine work, do more :-D

-paul

Et In Arcadia Lego

(custom sig image courtesy of CGidd)