 Space / 24387
Re: SS-E Paladin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 23:53:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philip Painter wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Philip Painter wrote:
   Hello again, guys and gals. Here’s my latest: The Paladin Super-Striker Elite.

Unfortunately, I copied the wrong file, so the write up won’t be available until tomorrow.

Anyhow, I’d appreciate any comments/criticisms you may have. Thanks.

CerebrumInc.com

Just not a good day...

Philip,

Just got through viewing this on B-shelf, and was waiting for a post to reply to! It is awesome! I really like the engine/wing things on the back. The cockpit is simply amazing! I would love to see how you did it! The greeblies are good, also, with the engine detailing just right. One question, though-what are the 2x2 round barrels on the front of the fighter for? just curious. Great MOC Philip.

-Austin

Sig Help please? I have trouble with them...