 Space / 24398
Re: SS-E Paladin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 00:42:36 GMT

"Phil Painter" <mealy_mouthed@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HG6rHw.1M8y@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.announce.moc, Philip Painter wrote:
Hello again, guys and gals. Here's my latest:
<http://www20.brinkster.com/mealymouthed/models/paladin/paladinpic.htm • The
Paladin Super-Striker Elite>.

Pretty slick looking!  There's lots of cool details in here.  The use of
blue and yellow on the missiles looks really good.  Those two black
cannisters near the nose are cool too.  I almost did something very similar
on my latest model (angling them downward like that), but my ship was too
small so I went with 1x1 cylinders instead.  But on yours they fit well.

The black work on the underside is a little hard to pick up in the photos.
Cockpit work also looks cool.  Always good to see a nice, comfortable seat
with a tilted back (those poor minifigs are always forced to sit straight up
ordinarily!).  I think the only change I would make would be to tile the
wings a little--the rest of the ship is just so smooth looking.  Cool ship.
Always been a sucker for an attack fighter.  ;)

-- Tom