 Space / 24554
Re: Just what you need to clean out those Moonbase Septic Tanks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 16:39:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Hi All,

After buying two copies of #7115 Gungan Patrol at $5.99 each, I knew I had make a pod (even if I was rather late). Here is the result of two nights of building while watching Jeopardy:

The Sanitation Pod!

(numbers 1-5)

PLMKWYT!

Also, if you want, check out my alien probe. It got kind of ignored.

That’s cool! Nice use of those beige pieces! Keep building Adrimal!

Amazing pod.......must tell the committe about this new vehicle....

Cheers (*clink*)

C/O Hennen

Thanks! Yes, those pieces were the reason I bought two copies of 7115.

Lord of the Lego