 Space / 24718
Re: Just what you need to clean out those Moonbase Septic Tanks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 03:54:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Hi All,

After buying two copies of #7115 Gungan Patrol at $5.99 each, I knew I had make a pod (even if I was rather late). Here is the result of two nights of building while watching Jeopardy:

The Sanitation Pod!

(numbers 1-5)

PLMKWYT!

You know that is really nifty. Um... one suggestion regarding the actual images. Try and use a lower quality jpeg compression. The picture will still look decent, but it makes a big differnce in terms of file size.

-Mike Petrucelli