 Space / 24506
Re: Just what you need to clean out those Moonbase Septic Tanks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 00:34:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Hi All,

After buying two copies of #7115 Gungan Patrol at $5.99 each, I knew I had make a pod (even if I was rather late). Here is the result of two nights of building while watching Jeopardy:

The Sanitation Pod!

(numbers 1-5)

PLMKWYT!

Lord of the Lego

Oh and BTW Adrimal, could you explain how it clean the septic tanks? I need the information for the engineers’ approval.

   Also, if you want, check out my alien probe. It got kind of ignored.

Yeah, that was way too weird. Check it out!

Cheers (*slautes*)

C/O Hennen