 Space / 24635
Re: Just what you need to clean out those Moonbase Septic Tanks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:32:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:

The Sanitation Pod!

LOL! This is cool. I can just imagine this hobbling to a house and attatching the hose to the WasteTank and then turning on the switch...

It’s also nicely made. I like how you used the Gungan-like ‘pod’ idea using the hoses to hold the hover engines. I like the hover pads...

Nice job. Oh, and keep up on that mysterious probe. Update us on its situation. :)

-JHK