 Space / 24636
Re: Some mocs from Comic Con show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:37:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden wrote:
   Hey, had a few secs so I thought I’d highlight some of the things I displayed at the Motor City Comic Con about a month ago. The pictures are from several of the members of MichLug, but these are specifically of MOCs that were mine...

Ooh, I like. Like Gil said, you have a distinctave building style- your MOCs look sort of ‘dirty’ and utilitarian, built out of what is needed and nothing else. The classic-y color schemes are nice, as well, with all this gray and gray and more gray hanging around .space. Those mechs are very innovative...

Nice job.

Aaaand of course, this is not space, but we had a castle layout due to the space/fantasy nature of the convention. This one is of me, bending over an original 6073 knights castle (mine!) that my mom bought for me back in 1984. Personnaly, prefer this one over the black falcon’s fortress, but that is a discussion for another newsgroup. ;B http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ssanburn/MichLUG-Events/MichLUG-Shows/Comic-Con-05-2003/pdrm0007.jpg

AHHHHH! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Claws eyes]

:-)

-JHK