 Space / 24763
Re: Some mocs from Comic Con show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 18:22:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden wrote:

   a) This is a Crusader mech that I created, based off of one of Mark Sandlins (don’t have the link since he has yet to complete updating fleebnork.com)

You’re thinking of my Cyclops mecha.

I did a bit of work last night and uploaded the Cyclops.

http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=cyclops

:)

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks