 Space / 24607
Re: Some mocs from Comic Con show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 02:58:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden wrote:

A drop ship that I made for the show, in front of the mecha bay for my walker. http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/ShowsAndMeetings/05-17-03/12.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/ShowsAndMeetings/05-17-03/11.jpg

Wow, nice dropship Trevor. I dig the colour scheme and the way the rear engines have a slight separateness to them that matches the VTOL nacelles. The canopy and wing choices are good too. I’m looking forward to using that blue colour. Nice work!

Cheers,

Paul, Thanks! That, and those rear engines vector downwards during decent, so that there are four down-vector engine ports for stable VTOL.

I also have a relatively large APC that fits in there like a glove. I could put about 35-40 figs comfortable in there, or one of my mechs on it’s back (Gundam style).

~Trev