 Space / 25353
Re: Some mocs from Comic Con show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 22:49:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden wrote:
Another small courier ship that I also created around last August.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sastrei/ShowsAndMeetings/05-17-03/13.jpg

This is a great little ship-the boxiness just makes it more rugged looking.
Any chance of more pics of this one? Top, sides, back, inside?
I was hoping to shamelessly plagiarize it for a troops-only dropship.
Thanks

BTW, all the rest of the stuff was cool too.  Interesting use of bionicle parts
in the mech thing.  The VTOL looks great with the different colors and the big
engines.

-Spencer