 Space / 24606
Re: Capital Ship Engine System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 02:54:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, John R. Beck wrote:

What? Rick, you know that a lot of my sub-caps used bussard ram scoops...

Trevor,

Please post a link or name to one of those sub-cap ships. I’d like to take a look at it :-) I’m heading over to brickshelf...

John

John, these are sample pics of my caps/sub caps that utilize the bussard concept....

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/AstroLift-MT183/mt183_001_black.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/AstroLift-MT192/mt192_001_black.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/Hercules-Frigate/frigate1_black.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tpruden/Hercules-Frigate/frigate13.jpg