 Space / 24305
Re: Capital Ship Engine System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 19:51:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, George Haberberger wrote: •  Nice ship, and your physics are good enough, though you're not the first to
think of the idea. You pretty much reinvented the Bussard Ramjet, which scoops up hydrogen from space to turn into fusion fuel.

Thanks,

George

George,

Wow.  I never heard of this Bussard thing.  Does it really work?  Where do I
find a picture of it?

John