 Space / 24400
24399  |  24401
Subject:
There is hope for .space!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 03:42:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

Galactic Confederation Militia Group responding to distress signal.

Random Space Comentator: “We are not really sure who promoted Lord Insanity to General, but were are glad his expeditionary force was exploring possible construction sites for the new Galactic Confederation Spaceport.”

General Insanity ending transmission

Whew. Thank God!

-transmission ends-

Cheers (*at least we have some hope*)

Dean

AMEN BROTHER!

Your assistance will be much appresiated. My ship is stable and life-support is holding, but one more attack and you guys can say goodbye to me!

garble

I have comepiled a dataphoto slidshow of the events succeding this post.

Dataphotos 1, 2, 3 and 4.

garble

Defend .space, comrades!

garble