 Space / 24377
24376  |  24378
Subject:
A dark day for .space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 19:22:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   Okay, now I’m gonna get out to those idiots attacking the PCS base ASAP! Talk later Adrimal!

Cheers (*salutes and plops helmet on head*)

Dean

(*salutes smartly*)

Good for you, Hennen! I would be right beside you, but some #$&!@ person screwed up my Phoenix I! My rescue crew has been halted by a band of Fleebs and none of my fighters can get off the ground!

(*mutters under breath*)

Dratted ground crew! I’d have a lot more fun blowing up Fleebnorks than running a battleship! Anyway, good luck soldier, come back alive and I’ll make sure you’ll get a

{transmission garbled}

Holy #&@*! Where did they come from??!? Lieutenant! Alert the

{garble}

we’ve got a Fleebnork

{garble}

of security! Alert all decks!

(*starts muttering again*)

This is not my day, alien probes, PCS overrun by Fleebs, we’re overrun by Fleebs...where the heck is an extended leave of absence when

{garble}

{garble}

..end of transmission