 Space / 24354
Re: The Mystery Deepens...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 03:03:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   the first dataphoto - more to come.

The Terran Home Defense Committee has acquired three more dataphotos.

According to long range sensor scans, the craft is unmanned and unarmed. However, closer analysis of the dataphotos suggest the probe has very a intricate and powerful sensor array. There is no evidence a particle shield, and the whole craft is made out of substance unknown to Terran Engineers. There are apparently four propulsion thrusters at the rear of the craft, but it can not be determined what powers them without further inspection.

PLMKWYT...of this puzzling event.

(*remains an attentive posture*) Ades Adrimal.

(*Attentive posture breaks*) Good gravy! (*pauses for a minute*)

Has the fleet sent any ships to investigate this Adrimal? I advise you should go and capture that probe. There may be new technologies on board that alien probe ^ ^. It may be very valuable. I say investigate and capture at once.

Thank you Adrimal.

Cheers (*salutes*)

C/O Dean Hennen

P.S. Nathan, I don’t really know about the Terran and etc. stuff so correct me if I am wrong on some issues.