 Space / 24389
Re: A dark day for .space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 01:00:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:

(*salutes smartly*)

Good for you, Hennen! I would be right beside you, but some #$&!@ person screwed up my Phoenix I! My rescue crew has been halted by a band of Fleebs and none of my fighters can get off the ground!

You can take my other custom craft, the Racoon. It’s in hanger 47-E. It’s controls are easy to figure out so you can get out of there to the Terran....thingy-abob with the millitary stuff. Hope the station is OK. Out.

-transmission ends-

Cheers (*clink*)

Dean

fssssst! crackle!

bloop...bloop...bleep...FOOOOOOOM!!

Hello, anyone there? Hennen? Oh drat...

Thanks for the offer, but I’ve got my

crackle!

full and I can’t leave the ship. Decks 34-52 have been overrun by #$%$*!# Fleebs, and I’ve got a hull rupture in Deck 12. Transporters

crackle!

offline, life-support at minimum and shield

crackle!

down to 30%.

I can not, repeat can not, aid in the rescue mission of the PCS lab! Do your best, Hennen!

crackle!

crackle!

...end of transmission