 Space / 24390
Re: A dark day for .space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 01:20:14 GMT

Continued
   I can not, repeat can not, aid in the rescue mission of the PCS lab! Do your best, Hennen!

crackle!

crackle!

...end of transmission

Da***t! (whoops) My brother’s finest ship eaten by FLEEBS???? I’m gonna have their cute little tails for that one. Tell me the situation! What’s the status of the station?? How long is the station gonna last??? Tell the THDF to send out evac ships NOW! Now, all I have to do is..*BLAM* (*shotgun pump sound*) get these...(*aigghhhh!*)! GET OFF ME YOU ACCURSED TIMMY SCUM (*shotgun shot and pump sound again*)! *ffsshhhhhththththtttttt.........*

-Transmission Ends-

Cheers (oh crud)

Dean