 Space / 24404
Re: There is hope for .space!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 04:11:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dean R. Hennen wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:

   AMEN BROTHER!

Your assistance will be much appresiated. My ship is stable and life-support is holding, but one more attack and you guys can say goodbye to me!

garble

I have comepiled a dataphoto slidshow of the events succeding this post.

garble

Defend .space, comrades!

garble

...end of transmission

YESS!!!! Evacuate as much as you can! We’re okay here, um, I think. We’re getting into the prototype spacecraft right now. Unfortunately, we are being chased by Aladoids and Fleebnorks and there are thousands of Fleeb Fighters outside. Have the Dipwads arrived? Out.

(*fffffsssshshhhhhhttttt*)

-end of transmission-

Cheers (*YEEEHAA!*)

Dean

Galactic Confederation Wing Commander to General Insanity: If those Humans down their mistake our fleet for the mutant Fleebnork fighters we just decimated we may have to open fire.

General Insanity: I’ll see if I can knock some sense into them on the ground. The Fleebnork problem will be taken care of soon.

Always bailing out the humans.