 Space / 22758
Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 04:03:40 GMT

"Nick Kappatos" <nkappatos@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I was in the room, but because I suck, I have no completed builds, just • two
ideas that aren't past the drawing stage.

I do remember we discussed having the base, then a wrap-around section to
the landing pad area, so that cargo ships & the like wouldn't be landing • on
Starbucks.  I have 6 landing plates & 1 yellow T plate to contribute, and
hope to have a few service vehicles built.... but is this digressing from
the moonbase portion?

-nk

Well, we can't have a Moonbase that looks uninhabitated.  The landing pads
and moon-surface could use some space-crafts and small vehicles. :)

--
Markham Carroll

BoogaTech Ships & Construction:
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php/114