 Space / 22723
Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 2003 14:41:20 GMT

Copied to .events.brickfest...

In lugnet.space, Austin Little writes:
Hmm,

  Sounds like a plan! I have seen Jonathan's work, and it's really neat,
not unlkike yours (wish you could go). I asked my mom, and she said I could
probably go, so that means I need to get building! The age thing does stink,
but if it means meeting fellow spaceheads I'll suffer through it ;).
Jonathan, any chance of you coming this year? Oh, BTW what kind of music
camp were you speaking of, John? Did you mean like trumpet band or guitar
band? Just wondering, I play trombone myself :) Well, I'm out.

I believe John plays the violin.  I do think that is great, but I am a big
fan of his MOCs and hope to see them in person some day (perhaps another
Fest some year, John?)

As for me going to BrickFest 2003:  Darn tootin'!

I already had vacation time scheduled around that week, and I have a friend
and an uncle in the DC area that I can find lodging with.  So, now I just
need to figure out how to fit a Moonbase Module (or two), my Starship ships,
and whatever else I need into my 2-seater (and still somehow leave room for
my NLSO if she can make it).

Not to mention, this will be my first Fest.  Any veterans have any thoughts
about the easiest way to transport and carry MOCs for such an event?

Also, are there any other Moonbase builders going?

Cheers,
-Hendo