 Space / 22704
Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 23:56:41 GMT

Hmm,

   Sounds like a plan! I have seen Jonathan's work, and it's really neat,
not unlkike yours (wish you could go). I asked my mom, and she said I could
probably go, so that means I need to get building! The age thing does stink,
but if it means meeting fellow spaceheads I'll suffer through it ;).
Jonathan, any chance of you coming this year? Oh, BTW what kind of music
camp were you speaking of, John? Did you mean like trumpet band or guitar
band? Just wondering, I play trombone myself :) Well, I'm out.

-Austin
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php?r=1801283411

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mrmookow15