 Space / 22697
22696  |  22698
Subject:
Anyone going to Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 22:43:21 GMT

Hey guys,

  Just wondering whos going to be at brickfest this year. I'm going to try
to come, but I don't know what the age limit is, because I'm only 15.(like
how old you have to be)I live close enough to Virginia (Tennessee), so I
could get there. Anyone know the limit? If I can go, I look forward to
meeting you guys!
Well, I'm working on a lil' something, so I'll catch ya' later!

-Austin
http://www.mocpages.com/home.php?r=1202733747

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=mrmookow15