 Space / 22754
Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 02:41:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Verner writes:

No kidding?  ::clicky clicky look at exams schedule:: That's before finals,
so I'll be in town at that point.  Now all I need to do is look up a bus
schedule or figure out how to get there on foot and I'm all set.  And hey,
there's even a four-day weekend in between so I can go home and get some of
my better MOCs.  Thanks for mentioning NCLUG, I seriously never would have
thought to look it up.  (Of course, I don't think of anything.  I never even
would have found LUGNET if someone hadn't mentioned it offhand on--don't
laugh--alt.games.nintendo.pokemon.)

Quick easy directions: Go down Hillsboro Street to the Darryl's (should be
Oberlin)and take a left. You'll go down two blocks, going past a fire
station on your right. At the first traffic light, (there will be banks at
your side of the road, and a gas station on the other side) take a right to
Clark Street. Cameron Village is across where the gas station is.

However, you'll have to go to the farther end (2 more blocks) to get to the
library. That's by the Fresh Market, by Clark Street.

If you are thoroughly confused by this, you can e-mail me. If you need
transporation for you and your MOCs, definitely drop me a line..I'll be
coming in from that direction.

Joe Meno, the mouth of NCLUG!

-Andrusi &&
Sanity not included.
Feeling better now, but now worried that his brothers have been "playing"
with his creations.