 Space / 22755
Re: 3 new spaceish Mocs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 03:17:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Hello all,

I've got my first "real" space Moc under my belt. I've built space before,
but this is my first cool space vehicle or so I think. ;^)

I present the HLAATV or "T-24 Boar"

Wow! That is C-O-O-L...

Like others have said, the bulkiness of this craft is an awesome departure
from the slender and winged troop carriers we're so accustomed to seeing.
Really well done Geordan. I give you major props for the creativity and
effort alone.

Particularly though, I think the rear door, tiny cockpit, and ram-jets are
freakin' awesome in their own right. You got everything dead-on, as it
should be, for a heavily armoured spacecraft; i.e. the super-tiny cockpit,
the slabs of armour, the nose mounted weaponry... It's all good! ;-D

-snip-

Bulldog: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39832

LPT: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39831

I like both of these. In fact I saw them before the "Boar" and must say I
really liked them. They're simple, but that's what wheeled troop vehicles
should look like: CHEAP. :-)

-snip-

Lemme know what you think!

-Geordan

Well you've caught me off guard this time Geordan... BUT I swear, if you
ever do it again, there'll be consequences! :-p

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/Links.htm