 Space / 22997
Re: 3 new spaceish Mocs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:24:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Geordan Hankinson writes:
Hello all,

What's up Geordan?

I present the HLAATV or "T-24 Boar"

For the longest time I've wanted to build a dropship. I've marvelled at
Mladen's work as well as Mark Sandlinds, but never been able to complete one
of my own, not for lack of trying though - the number of failed attempts
have been many.

YES! My second favorite thing, dropships!
To quote you, this guy can take it, give it, and bring it... a beating
that is.
The chunkyness of this guy works very well.  Retractable weapons are awesome,
I think, and you happen to add one.  The defensive countermeasures that are
built in are smoothly integrated with the wings.  At first I thought they
were maneuvering trusters for space but this guy is not meant for space travel
is it.

I also have two small vehicles, The
"Bulldog" and the "Light Personnel Transport". But who cares about tech
write ups for these I'm tired of writing.

Bulldog: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39832

LPT: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39831
I could definitelly see the HALO influence on all 3 of your MOCS but when
I saw the bulldog that was a dead give-away.

Overall I am really glad you posted these because they will be great
inspiration for me.

Later.