 Space / 22811
Re: 3 new spaceish Mocs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:45:05 GMT

Thanks Gil!

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
One thing is for sure...you wouldn't want the Boar landing in your front
yard.  Man, what a bruiser.  Often dropships are long an lean...an
interesting take to go the other way and make it more bulky.  It makes
sense...able to take a lot of fire and still drop the kids off.

Yep, I was definitely thinking about blackhawk down-esque missions for this,
ie. lots of rooftop rpg's, small arms fire etc.

Your inspirations are nicely incorporated....Mladen's colour blocking/SNOT
usage and the Admiral's uniformity of design.  I quite like the tri-door
opening of the cargo/troop bay...it's like they just disgorge out of nowhere.

Thanks I was looking for that effect.

The LPT and Bulldog are nice as well....the sparseness of them works well
with the light airlift nature of their purpose.

Definitely.

Thanks again

-Geordan-

Great stuff!