 Space / 22812
Re: 3 new spaceish Mocs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:41:10 GMT

That ship is awesome! I really like all the detail you've put in, like the
unfolding gun underneath and the missile pods. You did an excellent job with
SNOT walls, also. And the color scheme is cool as well.
Excellent work!

Thanks Curt! I would have liked some more yellow, but there's only so much
you can do with what you have.

<SNIP>
I also have two small vehicles, The
"Bulldog" and the "Light Personnel Transport". But who cares about tech
write ups for these I'm tired of writing.

Bulldog: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39832

LPT: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=39831

These are cool as well. I especially like the Bulldog.

Thanks again!

-Geordan-

Curt Tigges
Home: www.commandercurt.net