 Space / 22810
Re: 3 new spaceish Mocs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:53:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
Hi there, Geordan,

First up you have an excellent design concept on the Boar. I love the area
around the cokpit with the intakes and rocket cannisters, ets. The rocket
pods are also quite cool.

Thanks Zac!

I hate to be picky but I found the body of the thing a bit on the fat blocky
side. Perhaps the cockpit could have been raised up so there isn't such a
massive slope between the body top and cockpit roof. Just my feelings - by
all means ignore them.

I definitely agree. It would like much better in that arrangment, I'm not
sure what prompted me to do it the way I did.

Actually, I think this cockpit arrangement would make a top heavy fighter -
tack some massive engines and fold out guns behind and it would look quite
spectacular!

The rear of the model and the way it opens - both the back doors and the
roof - is very cool. It also reveals some of the high quality SNOT work that
you have done.

thanks!

Going back on what I said before, maybe the cargo bay is
higher than it needs to be and could be squashed down a bit.

Nope, both vehicles just fit inside. I might have been able to take one
brick off the top, but that would have ruined the stud equation with the
side panels.

And the way that the main thrusters join to the wings is cool, but perhaps
the intakes could have been a bit beefier..

Just my $0.02, hope you like it,

I appreciate the comments Zac!

-Geordan-

Zac