 Space / 22813
Re: 3 new spaceish Mocs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 14:39:18 GMT

Thanks Jeff!

WOW!  the dropship rocks!  Totally conveys the thick armored super tough ship
look.  and it looks like it would be fun to fly too.  I think it would be cool
for the angled supports on either side of the cockpit to be yellow, like double
stripes that would continue up & over the back including the angled supports on
either side of the small single intake hole and stop (& include) the already
yellow little vent thingies on the top back just before the large double tail
intakes.

That would be cool, but there'd be no way my measly yellow tiles collection
would stretch that far. :P

anyhoo, wicked cool, like a super-sport-SUV-space-transport.  it also looks
like it could be a very versatile ship:  less guns, bigger/longer range
engines, and voila, explorer starship!  Or medical ship, or personal space
yacht.  Very cool!

Definitely, or maybe less armor and way more guns. mmm

the bulldog looks like a sleek, better jeep.  the split wedge pieces used on
the 'hood' & 'trunk' of the bulldog are pices i've waited a LONG time for from
Lego for precisely this type of use; wider slopes, or vents-within-a-slope,
etc.  I'd like ALL Lego Slope pieces to have left & right component pieces for
these uses.  I'm  especially thinking of:
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4861
for more uses like what you've done.
I DO like the 'all-in-one' original pieces, but only where structurally needed.
otherwise, I like the 'split' pieces for more open ended play.

Yeah they are really useful.

  The LPT is
cool; maybe replace the gray tiles on the top of the sidewalls with yellow.

Again, if I had more yellow there would definitely be more yellow on this.

like the total hingeability/accessability, too.  maybe a vent pattern tile or
other small greeblie on the roof would be cool; but I like the utilitarian
smoothness too...

WOW! definitely would be a great addition, actually great CORE vehicles for
Lego space.

Thanks for the compliments Jeff!

-Geordan-

Jeff