 Space / 22756
22755  |  22757
Subject:
It's done
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 05:24:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Submitted for your approval

Teaser Pic:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Lazarus/Space/Voodoo-Child/picture-03.jpg

Folder post-mod:

Please comment, critiques especially.

Take care,

Soren

Message has 13 Replies:
  Re: It's done

(...) Alright Soren! Unfortunately the folder is not public yet. Two things for now: 1) That wedge/angled piece under the canopy with the antenna between is really cool. 2) I think the yellow tiles--even though they have markings--take away from the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: It's done

(...) Great job all around! The detailing is really nice, especially along the sides. Using Aquazone wall parts to define the fuselage is a clever idea, too. Where did the cylinders come from that are on the end of the manuevering thrusters? They (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: It's done

(...) with tons of detail to draw your eye. I especially like the cockpit detail and the use of the UCS X-Wing "rings" to suggest engine directional control. Most impressive. ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: It's done

(...) Soren, this is awesome. The canopy really caps it off (no pun intended). You sir are a steely eyed Greeble man. This ship and Paul's Mako are the new school teachers of Greeblienation. A Fleebnork would bust if he started munchin' on the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: It's done

Hey ya, thats really cool Soren, I like pic number 6, its cool how the exterior meets the interior like that. Very cool cockpit and those grey parts on the rear are sweet. e (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: It's done

"Soren Roberts" <bricklovinfreakboy@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HD44D4.1zop@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (...) Soren you rock. Everything about this thing is 'space' I think I'll put this back up as a highlighted MOC. Think that's what I'll do. I (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: It's done

Wow! That is such a cool ship. The greeblies, the closed cockpit, the engines... wow. Can't wait for more from you! -JHK (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: It's done

(...) always like seeing those corner panels being used in fun ways (see also "Ken-tucky's Space Works" if you haven't) The engines... yeah. Looks fast and beefy, like a space hot rod. It might be nice in a cherry red or black... wait... how about (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: It's done

Excellent! :) --Dan (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: It's done

(...) Really nice work. My favourite feature is the way the greeblies are constrained within boundaries separate from the hull, giving the distinct sense that the ship was covered with actual panels rather than it being made from bricks. Nice (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: It's done

Soren, Great pix! Well designed craft. How do you get your photos to be the right size. I uploaded one photo and it appeared to be three times the size of the screen. I had to scroll over just to see it...sounds like a novice problem. Any (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: It's done

Liked it before...love it now. That rear view of the engine pylons is really a greeb school. I'm taking notes. Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: It's done

(...) -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)